All congress participants are invited to submit abstracts for platform or poster presentations.
Authors of abstracts should indicate their preference for either a platform or a poster presentation when they submit their abstract. Note, however, that the Scientific Program Committee will determine the final designation of platform or poster presentations.
Authors should select the appropriate area(s) from the “List of Topics for Platform or Poster Presentation” on List of Topics page, and indicate this on the registration form.
- Platform presentation will be 15 minutes including discussion.
- Poster board size measures 1.0 m.(width) x 2.0 m.(height)
- The final designation of platform or poster presentations will be made by the Scientific Committee based on significance and quality of the work.
- Because platform presentation requests far exceed available presentation slots (only 10-15% of all abstracts received can be accommodated in platform sessions), all authors should be prepared to present a poster if their abstract is not selected for a platform presentation.
- Deadline: Abstracts should be submitted to the secretariat by September 15, 2016.
- Abstract can be submitted online or via e-mail. Once an abstract has been accepted, participant will be able to make payment at the discounted rate.
- Please note that the accepted abstract cannot be processed until the full payment of registration fee have been received by the registration office.
- A limited number of fellowships are available to participants whose abstracts have been selected by the Scientific Program Committee. For more information, please visit Fellowships page