Guidelines for Poster Preparation:
- The Poster Board is 1.0 m. (width) x 2.4 m. (height).
- The poster size should not be larger than 0.8 m. (width) x 1.2 m. (height).
- Please check the Poster Number and Board Number from the list of Poster Presentations (To be announced).
- The Board Number refers to the location that does not change throughout the Congress and will be posted at the top of the poster boards by the organizers.
- Posters can be mounted with double-sided foam mounting tape which will be available on site. NO PINS will be allowed for poster set-up.
- Presenting Authors are requested to be available for answering questions during the discussion.
List of Poster Presentations:
|Code||Topic||Poster No.||Group||Board No.|
|PA||Chemical and Infectious Agents||PA-01 to PA-55||1||001 – 055|
|PB||Mechanisms and Pathways of Disease Development||PB-01 to PB-22||1||056 – 077|
|PC||Exposure||PC-01 to PC-18||2||001 – 018|
|PD||Diseases Resulting from Environmental Exposure||PD-01 to PD-20||2||019 – 038|
|PE||Modifiers of Susceptibility and Disease Outcomes||PE-01 to PE-12||2||039 – 050|
|PF||Tools and Technologies||PF-01 to PF-20||2||051 – 070|
|PG||New and Emerging Therapy||PG-01 to PG-12||2||071 – 080|
- Group 1: Poster Number: PA-01 to PB-22, Board Number: 001 – 077
Posters should be set up for display on Monday, November 14 from 9:00.
Display: Monday, November 14, 09:00 to Tuesday, November 15, 14:00.
Discussion: Monday, November 14 and Tuesday, November 15, 12:30 – 14:00.
The display must be removed by 14:30, on Tuesday, November 15, 2016.
- Group 2: Poster Number: PC-01 to PG-12, Board Number: 001 – 082
Posters should be set up for display on Tuesday, November 15 from 14:30.
Display: Tuesday, November 15, 14:30 to Wednesday, November 16, 17:30.
Discussion: Wednesday, November 16, 12:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 17:30.
The display must be removed by 18:00, on Wednesday, November 16, 2016.
- Staff will be available in the morning of Monday, November 14 to Thursday, November 17, and at all times during the day to assist presenters.
- The Ballroom Foyer on the Lobby level of the Shangri-La Hotel.