- The abstract must not exceed 300 words in total, including the title, author’s names and affiliations.
- Use ENGLISH only.
- Page margins should be 3 cm for top, right, left and bottom margins.
- The document must be single-spaced, using the Times New Roman font and a 12 pt. font size.
- Type title in bold CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Title of the abstract (style: bold, all capital letters) should be a maximum of two lines followed by one blank line.
- Author’s names are written (style: bold, italic) in full.
- The presenting author’s name is underlined.
- Authors are separated by commas and marked with superscript when necessary to distinguish authors from different affiliations.
- Author’s affiliations are written (style: italic) in sequences when there are more than one and the last is followed by one blank line.
- Abstracts with figures and/or tables will not be accepted.
- Abstract text is justified; paragraphs are not indented, only separated by one blank line.
- The abstract file should be submitted as a Microsoft Word document using the author’s name as the file name i.e., lastname_firstname.docx, e.g., boonthimat_c.docx
- Download: Abstract Template
Please note that:
- The abstracts are to be submitted by September 15, 2016.
- The content of the abstracts will be the basis for acceptance of the presentation at the Congress.
- The members of Scientific Program Committee will review the abstracts and authors will be informed about acceptance of their abstracts for platform or poster presentation at the Congress by September 30, 2016.
- For those participants whose abstracts are not selected by the Scientific Program Committee to be given as platform presentations, please prepare poster presentations instead. We regret that only a limited number of platform presentations are possible.