All congress participants are invited to submit abstracts for platform or poster presentations.
More information, please visit: Abstract Submission page.
Registration can be processed in three different ways.
1. On-line Registration:
– New participant please go to
– Existing participant please log in.
Please note that older web browser may not be supported.
- Registration form can be downloaded in PDF or Word format.
- All mailed and faxed registration forms will be processed by our staff.
- Confirmation message will be sent to you by e-mail.
- The registrations will be confirmed within two weeks after registration forms and payment have been received.
- Participants should complete the registration process online or send the registration form by Mail/Fax to the Registration Office by October 15, 2016
- On-site registration will be available at the Congress Venue from November 13-17, 2016 as follows:
|Sunday, November 13||08:00-15:00|
|Monday-Thursday, November 14-17||08:00-17:00|